30.1.10

Cold Fame


View from my room, originally uploaded by SisterSafetyPin.

I woke up this morning and could no longer handle the chaos that was my room.

So the quest began.

It was strange. Usually, after letting my room go, the process of cleaning it is an affair in which I spend the entire grumbling. Utterly annoyed with myself. However, today as I cleaned I felt some of my sanity returning.

Perhaps it was simply the process of cleaning that helped me organize my thoughts and put things in perspective. Perhaps my clustered room was simply the cause of my clustered thoughts. I'm inclined to believe it was a combination of the two, with a few added others contributing to my insanity.

By and by.

Maybe if I try just a little more, I can take myself from this dirty floor.
Walk through buildings of elegance, just like you are intelligent.
But still I fall from grace with this microphone,
how'd you find yourself if you never roam?
Certainly I'm indebted baby, certainly, certainly...

I know my place, but it don't know me.


Cold Flame | Band of Skulls

1 comment:

Am said...
This comment has been removed by the author.