15.7.09

Ego Tripping at the Gates of Hell


Randomly Yours, originally uploaded by nicolemonet2002.

I wish I had one of my favorite [romance] - [yes yes, I know] books with me right now. There's a line... or rather paragraph in it that could adequately describe the state I'm in right now.

The book? One Degree of Separation

The Author? Karin Kalmaker

The Line [liberally paraphrased]? If I don't start bleeding within the next few days, I'm killing someone... Where's my chocolate?

Ha! Sorry, I know Slight over share... However, things are crazy. I woke up Monday morning to the sudden realization that August 8th was rapidly approaching and I still had no idea where I was going to move! I blame Mark Twain. Why you ask? He assured me that I should continue putting off my search for a new apartment[slash]house as long as possible.

Well I did. And now I find myself with a not so slight migraine trying to figure out who exactly i can con into letting me borrow their car... So I can drive it roughly 750 miles round trip.... As you can imagine? Not an easy conversation. And if that fails? Amtrak!

However no matter what, I need to be in Sacramento by Monday and I need to have a definite place to stay by the end of the following week. All on a budget of... 1 credit card, [hopefully] at least a couple hundred dollars in my bank account, and a prayer.

Right.

If I can pass Statistics, I can make this work. Even if it requires an exponential increase in my daily coffee intake.

2 comments:

Am said...

You already know that everything will work out for the best. Although I'm secretly wishing you'll get stranded in LA and go back to Starbucks...just a thought. Awesome post...Awesome blog..

Am said...

Oh yea...and never, ever, blame Mark Twain. Lol